- About Us
- Government & Policy
- Education & Training
- Sexual Violence in NJ
Support NJCASA’s mission
- Compassionate and just treatment for survivors
- Collaborative partnerships
- Prevention of sexual violence
Help advocate for
- Survivor-centered public policy and legislation at national, state and county levels
- Denim Day awareness activities
- Informed media coverage of sexual violence in New Jersey
- Culturally competent and accessible services
- Emergency funding for survivors through Teresa’s Truth & Courage Fund
- Increased capacity of service providers through grants, technical assistance and training
- Statewide hotline provides information and referral to survivors and their loved ones
- Translation for non-English speaking individuals
- Switching to Green Energy
- Browse the web and support NJCASA- GoodSearch
- Donating your car!
- Make an contribution
Help our mission to end sexual violence by switching to Green energy!
Viridian Energy is a socially responsible company providing greener electricity at affordable prices. Viridian was founded with the vision to empower customers to make a difference in the environment by switching energy providers and helping donate to a worthy cause. Go Green and Support NJCASA! Click here (http://www.viridian.com/njcasa/default.aspx) to access Viridian, "become a customer" by clicking the upper right corner, leaf button. Be sure to identify NJCASA as your referral source, which will in turn raise money for NJCASA. You need your utility bill in hand, to complete the registration process.
Browse the web and support NJCASA
Make a difference everyday while surfing!. Switch to GoodSearch browser, select New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault as your favorite cause and make a donation to NJCASA everytime you search.Use "GoodShop" for your online shopping and donate to NJCASA at the same time.
Donate your Car and support NJCASA
NJCASA has a vehicle donation program.By donating your vehicle to NJCASA , you help us continue to achieve our mission- the eventual elimination of sexual violence. You will receive a tax deduction the larger of $500 or the auction sale price for your vehicle.If you decide to donate your vehicle it will be picked up free of charge. The vehicle can be running or NOT!
On the form, under CHARITY INFORMATION, be sure to select New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault from the drop down list.