Take action with NJCASA!
Your direct action is critical in compelling New Jersey lawmakers to act NOW and expand this avenue to justice for survivors of sexual assault.
- Add your name to NJCASA’s sign on letter telling your elected representatives that survivors need greater access to justice NOW. Sign on by November 19, 2018!
- Make calls for justice! NJCASA’s Advocacy Toolkit provides step-by-step instructions for finding your lawmakers and what you can say when you call.
- Take action online! Our Digital Advocacy Toolkit has information on emailing and Tweeting at your representatives.
In the news
- Praise the Lord, Pass the Legislation – InsiderNJ
- Childhood Sexual Abuse: The Last Taboo – NJ Monthly