Everyone can prevent violence
- You can be an active bystander to prevent violence.
- You can challenge sexualized media messages.
Your Role – Become A Partner in Prevention
- Join your county Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition and become a leader in New Jersey's prevention efforts.
- Become an advocate for sexual violence prevention by becoming a friend of NJCASA on Facebook.
- Sponsor sexual violence prevention training in your middle or high school or at your college or university.
- Attend NJCASA's Training Institute: learn how to help bystanders become interveners; how to change media messages; and how to shape social norms.
- Contact your county’s Sexual Violence Program, to learn more about other ways to support the prevention efforts in your community.