- About Us
- Government & Policy
- Education & Training
- Sexual Violence in NJ
Evaluation is the systematic assessment of the worth or merit of some object.
Program evaluation is…
the systematic assessment of the operation and/or outcomes of a program, compared to a set of implicit or explicit standards as a means of contributing to the improvement of the program.
Evaluation of Prevention Strategies
Since fall 2010, our 22 program members have been implementing the prevention strategies in their community. They have also been partnering with the State Bystander/ Gender Equity Workgroup to create process and outcome evaluation tools for these strategies. The State Bystander/Gender Equity is a sub workgroup of the State Prevention Team and is focused on creation of evaluation tools for the bystander and gender equity strategies. Please see the links below for the evaluation tools.
Gudiance Document for using Process and Outcome Tools Updated 8/15/13
Process Evaluation Tools
- Bystander Common Process Checklist *Updated October 2013*
- Bystander Process Checklist Data Entry Excel Form.
- Instructions for process checklist.
- Media Literacy Process Checklist * Updated as of October 2013 *
- Media Literacy Process Checklist data entry form (excel) * Updated as of October 2013*