- About Us
- Government & Policy
- Education & Training
- Sexual Violence in NJ
Database Developer Volunteer
Position: Database Developer Volunteer
The New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NJCASA) is the statewide coalition of the 22 county-based sexual violence programs. Our mission is to promote the compassionate and just treatment of survivors, their loved ones and significant others, foster collaborative relationships between community systems, and affect attitudinal and behavioral changes in society as we work toward the elimination of sexual violence against all people. We are a not-for profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
NJCASA is in need of a Database Volunteer to assist the Grants Manager in developing a database to effectively collect the grant-related activities of NJCASA’s staff members and generate cumulative reports. NJCASA staff work in the following Program Areas; Prevention, Education and Training, Policy and Advocacy, Intervention and Outreach, Campus Chapters and Volunteers. Examples of data to collect include trainings conducted/attended, presentations conducted, meetings attended, technical assistance provided and development of informational materials.
- Development of user-friendly comprehensive Access database or comparable data system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access or comparable database software.
- Personal laptop computer to work from (not mandatory).
- Ability to thrive in a feminist environment.
Other volunteer details:
- This position can be primarily done from home with some in-person meetings at our Trenton office if volunteer is equipped with appropriate computer and software.
- Unfortunately, we are not accessible by public transportation. Volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation.
Contact info/ application process:
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by email at email@example.com or by phone at (609) 631-4450 ext 211 for an application and more information.